Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Blog


Hey Guys, Happy new year. Janelle and i just got back from a run and are enjoying this nice 75 degree weather. My resolution for this year is to start back in the 40s and learn the top guitar songs for that decade then move all the way up to the present time. Now jason won't be able to make fun of me for not knowing any Beetles songs. By the way if you have any suggestions for a good song for me to learn give me the name of the song the artist and the decade. 

2 comments:

THE BOWEN JOURNALS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BOWEN JOURNALS said...

I have a suggestion. "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" It is an American Negro spiritual, first known recording in 1909 by the Fisk Juliee Singers. If you could play that for me, you get to wish me all the "Happy Black History Month" greetings all you want in February.