Friday, February 22, 2008


here i am in the holiday inn, in Blacksburg virginia mentally preparing for the table tennis tournament tomorrow. so far i have not gotten much sleep, but we are still having fun. the competition is very promising and rumor has it that it will be even tougher than last year. also the weather is cold and wet. 

on another note my dad and two of my brothers just happen to be in virginia today so we got to see them. aaron was running a race at vt, that is the real reason they were here, but now they are going to get get to see me play pong tomorrow too. it will be a good experience. see yall later. 

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Hi Davey!! Heard you won a match at the tournament!! That's exciting. I hope you had fun. Missed you on Sunday. It's not the same without you there. We held it down pretty good but I'm glad that you'll be back buddy

Randy