Thursday, November 01, 2007

weekly blog

hey guys this is my first blog on my new laptop. an apple macbook! how many people enjoyed james (the drummer last week)? i thought he did really well, he was just filling in for dave, but i hope he can come back. Also i cannot tell you how surprised i was for the pastor appreciation gift i received, it certainly took me "buy" surprise.  I did put all of it in savings for the wedding, resisting the urge to spend it on musical gear. thanks you so much for all who helped with that. please keep Janelle and i in your prayers as we prepare for the upcoming wedding. Here are the songs for this week:
O, Praise Him(David Crowder)
Mighty to Save(Hillsong)
Here I am to worship(Tim Hughes)
Fire Fall down(Hillsong)
All Because of Jesus(Steve Fee)

No comments: