Monday, October 01, 2007

weekly blog

hey everyone that checks my blog (which I believe is barely anyone). today is monday and i am looking forward to this wendsday b/c i am going to atlanta for a leadership confrence with some people from the church(their names aren't important). not only am i excited about getting out of school for a couple of days, but also i believe i will learn something too, as well as build relationships with the people i am going with. tonight is the weekly ping-pong tournament so i am going to try and defend my title. i'll let you know haw it goes afterward sometime. this weeks songs are:

Solution (Hillsong)
Mighty to save (hillsong)
Hosanna (Hillsong)
Center (Charlie Hall)
special: To the ends of the earth (Hillsongs)
I am free (newboys)

1 comment:

Jim Bird said...

Oh Davey, Davey, Davey. Really, you shouldn't have mentioned that you think no one reads your blog. Now I have to haunt you. It's not that I want to, mind you, but I feel compelled. It's a moral imperative.
Let the games begin.

-Jim Bird