Friday, September 21, 2007

weekly blog

welcome to my weekly blog. i've been staying busy this week with school, and church stuff. but also i left a little time for ping-pong. for those of you who don't know i love ping-pong and actually represented ecu in a ping-pong tournament in knoxville tennensee earlier this year. this week i finally broke out of 2nd place streak won the bcm weekly tournament on monday. i was fighting against my rival jared. i felt as if i was playing my best ever. my victory was short lived though, b/c se had another tournament thursday and he took the trophy right back from me. this reminds me of a song. God you give and take away, but my heart will choose to say blessed be the name of the Lord.

the set list for this week is:
Here is our king (David Crowder)
O, praise Him(David Crowder)
Indescribable(Chris Tomlin)
Here I am to Worship (Tim Hughes)
Let the Praises Ring (Lincoln Brewster)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wooohooo!! Davey it is really you out there blogging? Can't wait to hear the tunes this week!!