Monday, January 07, 2008

Pedal Blogs Line 6 DL4


if i had to pick one pedal out of my whole board it would be this one. it is called a line 6 DL4.  it is a delay/looper pedal. this is one of the most popular delay pedals being used right now. you can see a lot of professionals using them as well as Randy, Marcus and I. The first video will show one of the basic delays that use on sunday morning (stereo delay, one amp plays 8th notes and the other amp plays quarter note triplets) and the second video will demonstrate how the looping function is used.                                                                                          Also just to let you know the fancy thing that i have in my hand durning the looping is called and Ebow (electronic bow) it vibrates the string for me and makes cool sounds, kind of like a keyboard or as synth, but using the guitar. There can be a demo for that as well if you want it. i hope this helps you understand one of my pedals a little bit more. let me know if there are any questions and look forward to more reviews.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Pedal Tone!!!

The 67 Mustang Convertible said...

The sound on these videos are great, better than I thought they would be, just one question tho, Could you fix those ceiling tiles over your head. I have a ladder you can borrow if you need one.